This role primarily supports a very busy Managing Partner in the day to day operations of the firm. In addition to the Managing Partner, supporting two Partners in the Acoustics group.
The goal is to ensure the Managing Partner’s schedule runs smoothly while being on time and fully prepared for internal and external meetings, with agendas and reports prepared in advance.
The Managing Partner has multiple direct reports, both local and regional, all which needs access to the Managing Partner and excellent bi-directional communication.
- Preparation for Managing Partner to attend meetings
- Assisting the two Acoustics Partners- Managing complex calendars, answering their direct phone lines, monitoring their email, booking their travel, handling their expense reports
- Assisting the Acoustics group (35-40 people)- booking their travel as needed, arranging lunch and learns and education sessions for the group, ad hoc projects
- Act as back-up when the receptionist is on break or out of the office
- Partnering with the admin team- Arranging office happy hours and celebrations, the Cerami holiday party, arranging food/drink and travel for quarterly panels
- Client Presentations- setting up a time for clients to come to our space so they can experience our VR and Cerami Immersion Booth, ordering catering for such events
- Basic administrative duties- Assisting with FedEx and packages
- Contracts- Ensuring all contracts are reviewed by Partners, handling all steps of the contract process: receiving, labelling, sending back to project managers & Partners for signatures, providing signed versions out to our clients, updating contract information in Vision and in the project folders
- Highly organized; works with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills including answering phones
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- High level of professionalism
- Results driven
Education and Experience:
- 5-10 years’ experience in executive/personal assistant role
- Candidate needs extensive experience in supporting a busy executive and their schedule, which includes multiple meetings with agendas and supporting documents
- Proficient in Excel
- Highest level of proficiency with Windows/Office required