Senior Associate / Associate Principal, Technology Design Project Manager
Cerami is a premier national acoustical, audiovisual, and technology consulting firm that is dedicated to providing technically excellent, responsive client service through a work ethic that expresses expertise, curiosity, empathy, and passionate responsibility. We pride ourselves on being both practical and visionary with a focus on helping our clients make the best decisions for their projects.
- Senior role within Philadelphia office of technology consulting practice. A background in technology consulting in the built environment is required.
- The candidate should have 5-10 years of experience in Information Communication Technology design and project management. Demonstrable expertise on large projects including corporate, hospitality, educational and cultural/civic market sectors. Background should include project management for IT, AV, and security design, the design of pathways, spaces and associated support infrastructure, coordination of requirements with other design disciplines, design of wired and wireless network infrastructure and structured cabling systems. Distributed antenna system design experience a plus, as is experience in access control and video surveillance systems.
- Management skills are important, as are working a of architect/engineering design team on the development of technology infrastructure designs for new construction and retrofit projects.
- Managing a multidiscipline (AV/ICT/security) work team’s operations including sales, project delivery, quality assurance, client satisfaction, and project and department financial performance.
- Additional responsibilities include business development, identification of opportunities, follow-through on leads, development of proposals, delivery of client presentations, and closing sales.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships
- Assist in marketing the firm, through providing clients with excellent and timely work product as well working on presenting technical seminars for design firm clients
- Networking and identifying leads and opportunities, following through on opportunities, receiving and responding to RFPs, development and delivery of client presentations
- Prepare & deliver design and marketing/sales presentations for end user clients
- Evaluate RFPs and develop scope, approach, and fee proposals
- Manage projects of varied size and scope with minimal supervision
- Communicate and coordinate technical design solutions with clients, design teams, and solution providers
- Coordinate and integrate telecommunication systems designs with intelligent building systems
- Lead/attend project meetings (local and out-of-town)
- Generate technology budgets for projects
- Direct involvement in all aspects and phases of technology projects (programming, visioning/strategy, design, construction administration)
- Delegate project responsibilities as appropriate and review all outgoing work
- Supervise work of design and production teams associated with your projects
- Provide technical guidance, mentoring, and management to staff
- Ensure company technical and professional standards are met
- Keep principals and managing partner informed on client and project issues
- Represent the company at project meetings with clients and prepare meeting agendas, minutes, presentations, and summaries
- Must be able to communicate and present to all corporate levels, possess excellent writing, speaking and presentation skills.
- Knowledge and ability to develop and conduct presentations are required.
Experience & Certifications:
- ICT design and project management
- Client relationship management
- Business development, proposal development, presentations, and sales
- Ability to handle multiple engagements simultaneously
- RCDD preferred
Cerami & Associates offers competitive salary and benefit packages including medical, 401(k), summer Fridays and other attractive incentives. Career development is encouraged through continuing education and participation in professional organizations.