Cerami is a premier national acoustical, audiovisual, and technology consulting firm that is dedicated to providing technically excellent, responsive client service through a work ethic that expresses expertise, curiosity, empathy, and passionate responsibility. We pride ourselves on being both practical and visionary with a focus on helping our clients make the best decisions for their projects.
- Observe and seek mentoring from senior staff to build technical and client service acumen.
- Learn company protocol and policies.
- Regularly attain established billing goals
- Become proficient in AutoCad.
- Perform site surveys and assemble follow up reports under direction of higher level personnel.
- Learn calculation techniques and assist with calculations.
- Learn and assist with computer models.
- Become familiar with the Quality Control Manual and other company technical and professional standards.
- Maintain electronic files of project data and cut-sheets.
- Maintain current manufacturer catalogs and industry standard handbooks.
- Provide daily input to Deltek Vision CRM, resource planning, timesheets, and expenses.
Cerami & Associates offers competitive salary and benefit packages including medical, 401(k), summer Fridays and other attractive incentives. Career development is encouraged through continuing education and participation in professional organizations.